5/16/09

SOS Slow Cooker

Yay !!! I have officially joined the Crockpot league .....now what ??? This is exactly where I am right now :) I have my Slow cooker sitting on the counter top for quiet some time now, and as any novice would be I am clueless. Of course I turned to the most efficient and reliable source I know , my fellow bloggers and found some interesting recipes at Jeenas, Pravs and Manishas. But my concern is the dos and donts .......So , is there something you can share? your experiences , tips and tricks, biggest no nos :) best crockpot recipe? party recipes ? etc ...etc ...

Announcing the first ever event to be hosted by Lazzat... "SOS Slow Cooker" . This is how it works ...


Share your experiences , tips and tricks, biggest no nos :) best crock pot recipe, party recipes, etc ...etc ... nothing is trivial....anything related to the crock pot/slow cooker .

Archived/Old posts are welcome too, as long as they are reprinted using the logo .

You can email me at bloglazzat@gmail.com on or before June 30th with subject line SOS Slow Cooker with the following details: Your name, Name of your blog, Name of your dish, Url, Picture (Optional)

The round up will hopefully be posted by July 4th.

Non-bloggers may send in their entries with or without a picture to the above email id and I will include it in the roundup.

Please don't forget to link back to this post announcing the event.

Feel free to use the logo.

Looking forward to your contributions. Have a great weekend y'all.

15 comments:

Chef Jeena said...

Hey you got a slow cooker I think that you will love it - the best thing is not having to rush round to cook dinner because the main part is in the slow cooker.

Great event too. :-)

rahin said...

HI Jeena , hope to see some yummy contribution from you

Unknown said...

Happy hosting! Will send in something!

rahin said...

Thanks Divya, looking frward to your entry

Lakshmi said...

I don't have a slow cooker but I will keep an eye on the round up to see some interesting recipes :)

Pooja said...

Great event! I love slow cooker recipes. Will try to send something for the event.

rahin said...

Thats OK LG , May be next time ;)

Thanks Pooja , looking forward to your entry.

Have blogrolled you both

Purnima said...

Rahin, I just re-checked (unsubscribed n then again added, yet it shows the puri post as last one.) Wonderful event, would be of great source for me, I know of none!

rahin said...

Thanks purnima, i will look into it

Yasmeen said...

I'd love to participate,I'm booking your event:)

rahin said...

Thanks Yasmeen , I am glad :D

Gita Jaishankar said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and for the lovely comment. You have a wonderful blog. Nice event, Happy Hosting :)

rahin said...

Thanks fo stopping by Gita

Suparna said...

hi rahin,
thanks for ur visit and comments at my blog :) ur space is wonderful to hope to keep in touch.
tc

rahin said...

thanks Suparna