3/2/10

Semi Home Made Event Round Up

The Semi Home Made Indian Recipes event is officially over and I am pleased to present to you the creative, smart and delicious round up. I am so glad I hosted this event coz this way I gotto know lots of new blogs and made new friends.

I would personally like to give a big hug and thank every one who did send in their contributions, who said they would try and even the ones who emailed me saying why they couldnt :)

One thing I would like to mention before going to the round up is that I am trying to include all the readers who comment (even if its only once) in my fellow bloggers list, if you have sent in your entry / commented and dont see your blog in the fellow bloggers list, please let me know.

Following are the entries in order I recieved them :


Yasmeen -- Salmon Burgers with Butternut Squash Fries




Ambika --- Egg Curry


Tazaika -- Egg Sandwich

Priya -- Chilli Chicken 65

Swathi -- Vegetable Puffs

Ruchika -- Paneer Calzone





Divya-- Tomato Sevai






Preethi -- Chicken Tikka


Tazaika -- Curd Raita




Cham -- Rasmalai

Jyoti -- Vegetable Stew

Cool Lassi(e)-- Tandoori Chicken

Cool Lassi(e) -- Chicken 65


Cool Lassi(e) -- Sugarplum balls

Cool Lassi(e) -- Bread Pudding

Cool Lassi(e) -- Baked Mini Samosas

Cool Lassi(e) -- Malai Kofta













Nithu-- Pav Bhaji

Following are my contributions to the event







To choose a winner was the toughest, so we went for the lucky draw method and every entry was listed. If you sent more than one entry your name was included for every entry individually, and so the badge of honor goes to .....drum roll .... Cool Lassi(e) !!!

Congratulations, this is yours to keep :)


Have a great week y'all , hope to see you soon :D

28 comments:

Nithu Bala said...

Wonderful round up and congrats to cool lassie...very well deserved:-)

FH said...

What a great collection, makes life easier with all these semi-made dishes. Thanks for taking time to round up Rahin, enjoy. Glad I had 2 for you, I have stopped cooking just for events to save some lbs on me! ;D

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Man,
I am honored to receive this badge. I usually send in entries but have never got the winner badge. This is something I will proudly showcase in my blog. And guess what? If not for Nithu, I wouldn't have known of this. So I better start following you to keep tabs on whats going on in your blog! Many Thanks dear!

Padma said...

Nice round up and congrats to the winner :)

Namitha said...

Lovely round up Rahin ..Congrats to cool lassie :-)

Swathi said...

Rahin,


nice round up. congrats to Cool lassie

ruchikacooks said...

Very useful event Rahin, semi home made will make life easy..

Just one suggestion, there is already a blogger called ruchi..my blog name is ruchika (the panner calzone)

PJ said...

what an awesome roundup! I dont know how I forgot this event.. may be you will have one more edition of semi-home made? :)

Vani said...

Lovely round-up!

Cham said...

All entries are awesome! Thanks for choosing a lovely theme!

Priya Suresh said...

Thats a lovely collection of semi home made dishes Rahin...many dishes to try..Congrats to CL..

Rachana said...

Lovely roundup dear! and congrats to cool lassie:)

Gita Jaishankar said...

Great roundup Rahin..congrats on Cool Lassie :)

Jyoti V said...

Lovely round up Rahin..Looks so many new dishes..
Congrats ot winner..
Pls do add my blog in your fellow blogger list ...

Hamaree Rasoi said...

A wonderful round up and Congrats to Cool Lassi for this theme.

Deepa

Fathima said...

Nice round-up and a ton of useful recipes!

Chef Jeena said...

Fantastic round up Rahin, well done these dishes look amazing!

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Well done dear!! Nice round up. And Congrats to cool Lassi :-) Now because of your event I can rustle up something in no time when in hurry:-)
Deepa
http://hamareerasoi.blogspot.com/

Meena said...

Loved this event...missed this
one:(...first time on your space...will be back soon!

Mona said...

Lovely round up Rahin!

TAZAIKA said...

good roundup thanks for updating my url.keep it up.event was nice

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Dear Rahin,
Just dropped in here to say hello :-) Missing your posts...Hope everything is ok .
Deepa
http://hamareerasoi.blogspot.com/

Hari Chandana P said...

Wonderful round up.. first time here.. nice blog.. :)

FoodLovers said...

gr8 roundup dear

deepti said...

First time to ur Wonderful space here with all sorts of interesting recipes ...Keep up with the good work.
regards
deepti

Srividhya Ravikumar said...

wow.. first time here and great round up. feel bad for not participating and waiting for next event.. do drop in at my site whenever.. following you

Mrs.Ahmed said...

Asalamwalikam,

First time here,
you beautiful collection of recipes.
http://hyderabadicuisinerecipes-angel.blogspot.com/

Rahin said...

Thank you All ! its nice to see you !

A special thanks to all who sent in their entries, some more than one , I wouldnt have done it without you ,

Best,
rahin