Happy Holidays to you ! Hope you have a wonderful, bright and beautiful New Year !
Being a mom of a playful 1 yr old, putting together a nice meal is all about planning well. Its only since past few months that I have really started appreciating the Semi Home Made approach to cooking. A little help from the grocery store does not hurt. Getting something premade for you, like beans that dont need to be cooked or chopped fruit and veggies, or even cake mixes , pizza doughs, etc ...etc...just make life so simpler.
So here I am, announcing the Semi Home Made recipes event. The guidelines are as follows:
Cook anything from pizza to dimsum, shawarma to soups, cookies to kababs, using Indian spices or give it an indian twist, ( for e.g. Tandoori Lasagna , Tomato Rice). You can also cook any authentic Indian recipe the semi home made way.
- Blog about it from Dec 24- Feb 24 and link back to this announcement. Using the logo below will be appreciated.
- Email me the link to your post, recipe title, blog title, your name and a picture of your dish at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-bloggers may send in their entries with or without a picture to the above email id and I will include it in the roundup.
- Old/archived posts can also be sent provided they are reprinted using the logo / link to the announcement.
- A winner will recive a badge of honor :)
- The round up will be posted on the following weekend.
Looking forward to all your creative entries, enjoy your holidays and stay warm !